As a group we reconvened this morning to finish off our group posters. We found with the main one we were going to do four layers in one poster but you couldn’t see the different components very well so we split up the posters into two which was much better. The background of the acetate layer was the still from the Movie clip that Samira and Howard took for the media portion of the collaborative poster. I really like this image and maybe will use it later in the project possibly as a print or a shape inspiration.
After looking at other peoples presentations the majority had individually come up with different components with in their agreed initial subject. I don’t know if i completely like exactly where i’m going with this culture/currency/nationality subject matter that we are heading in, so i think i’m going to start branching off into something else.